Yeah for blog updates!...it's about time. I found it humorous that you would update your layout but not add a new post. Kel kicked butt on that cake! She might have another calling besides nursing. Miss you and can't wait to see you again soon (I hope).
Erin and Steve were married in 1997 and are raising 2 boys in the Show Me State. Erin is an RN in labor and delivery and Steve works for a chemical company. C enjoys basketball and video games and E loves Spongebob and his Nintendo DS. Our dog Piglet rounds out the bunch. Our favorite family activities are camping and going out to dinner together.
1 comments:
Yeah for blog updates!...it's about time. I found it humorous that you would update your layout but not add a new post. Kel kicked butt on that cake! She might have another calling besides nursing. Miss you and can't wait to see you again soon (I hope).
Post a Comment